Cross-cultural Communication Strategies in the Modern World: Culture, Education, Policy
Pre-conference on 22 November 21-22 will be held at Old Basmannaya 21/4 st. The conference on November 23-24 will be held at Trifonovskaya 57 bld. 1 st.
The Department of Foreign Languages at the National Research University “Higher School of Economics” will hold the 3rd International Conference “Cross-cultural Communication Strategies in the Modern World: Culture, Education, Policy”.
The Conference will take place in Moscow on November 23-24, 2017.
The main objective of the Conference is to create the platform to discuss topical research studies in Foreign Languages Research and Teaching. Plenary sessions, round tables and sections will cover developing programs for learning foreign languages in higher educational institutions, ICT in learning foreign languages, teaching foreign languages and assessment of students’ achievements. Linguists, experts in cross-cultural communication and translation will have the opportunity to share their findings in the relevant sections.
The conference programme includes plenary sessions, thematic workshops, panel discussion, round table, presentations by the authors of Cambridge University Press - Ben Knight, Craig Thaine, Wayne Rimmer.
- Developing Programs for Learning Foreign Languages in Higher Education
- Linguistic Aspects of Cross-cultural Communication
- Applied Linguistics: Challenges and Development Prospects
- Developing Academic Skills in University
- Cutting-edge Approaches to Teaching Foreign Languages
- Cross-cultural Communication: Linguistic, Methodological and Social Aspects
- ICT in Teaching Foreign Languages
- Competence-oriented Approach and Testing in Teaching Foreign Languages
BA or MA Students submit their papers to the section “Young Researcher”.
Organizers can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org